TCGWorks is now hiring Job Developers/ Job Coaches/ Administrative assistant
As the Job Developer/ Job Coach you must be comfortable contacting and negotiating with business owners and hiring managers to assist individuals with disabilities obtain and maintain employment. Bi-lingual is a plus, as is familiarity with the local labor market and any college education.
• Must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Computer and software skills for basic reports and case notes.
• Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people and be a people's person.
• Pass a level II criminal background check is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience working with persons with disabilities is required.
• Valid Florida Driver’s License.
• Reliable vehicle with insurance required.
• Compensation based on experience and benchmarks met.
want to join the Team!
Qualified applicants can send your resume to Admin@tcgworks.org or apply here.